Friday, May 23, 2008

omg!

i feel stpid cuz i am excited about a bunch of things and i thougth to myself "i gotta put all of this on my blog!".............but i forgot most of them

***but i do remember this one!!!!!! SKOOL IZ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no mor teachers. i especialy excited about no mor Mr.St.Amant ! (a.k.a. my least fav teacher)
***and also, im startin to get in touch w/ sum of my old frendz from my old skool---wich me luk in that!
*** im so nerdy putin bullets for each thing im excited about- o wel! but jus so u no, im going to Navigate!!!

2 messages:

Kaylee said...

OMG BUTTERBEAN!!! YOU ARE DOING NAVIGATE??? ME TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YAY-YAY-YAY-YAY-YAY!!!! WELL TTYL!!!!!
LOVE YA!!!
BUTTERBEAN

Gabby said...

omg! no way! so cool : ) IM DOING THE FULL TIME, btw, im watchin titanic rite now..im getin so into this movie. its emotionaly confusing me! lol.

~!@#$%^&*()_+`1234567890-=QWERTYUIOP[]\ASDFGHJKL;'ZXCVBNM,./qwertyuiop{}|asdfghjkl:"zxcvbnm<>?